Monday, January 12, 2009

virtual chaos

Yesterday my computer went on strike. K spent most of the afternoon and evening fighting with it and it lives, sort of...

Data is safe (I have aux. drives where all that gets stores) but bookmarks, etc were lost...

And it doesn't look the same (yet). I am having to rebuild my digital landscape and that makes me a bit edgy and "off."

Fortunately I don't have to work a full day today. Unfortunately I need to stovel the drive and do some important work for a couple of old clients.

And I slept late, which was a good thing (after the stress of yesterday I needed it) but also a bad thing (as it's almost noon and I have only had 1 cup of coffee, no breakfast and have to leave for work at 3:30. Tomorrow is a day off, but I have to work Wed (during the day, ugh!) have thurs off and no med. apps so maybe I can get back settled by then.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Readers...