Friday, August 15, 2008

HOME




We're finally ready to step forward, with the full moon tomorrow, as stewards and guardians of a piece of Earth, upon which we can put down roots. It may be, in some folks eyes "just" a single-wide and a gravel drive... but it sits on the top of a hillock overlooking 4 acres that just call for me to plant them and tend them.

Tomorrow we move, with the help of friends and a rented truck. I am not yet fully packed, boxes are in short supply and I am sure tomorrow will be total chaos. But within the week we will no longer be connected to the "most ghetto trailer park" that served as a refuge these past few months.

I have lots to say and not time to write it at present, but I am thankful for the support and good wishes and workings of a large circle of friends and the Powers That Be that helped bring this about.

We will be mostly out of internet connection for a week or so. See you from Hearthfire Hill.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Awesome! I'll be thinking of you and sending good wishes for your new home! May the moving and unpacking go smoothly. Please let me know your new address once you are settled in and I'd like ot send a little housewarming present. :)

Bright Blessings,
Andrea

Readers...