Monday, March 9, 2009

By the light of the silvery moon...

No crooning going on -- well at least not deliberately -- just planting. I am going at planting a bit by the moon this year. So far just starting my seeds indoors when the moon is growing (for those things that produce above the ground) and shrinking (for the leeks thus far).

I have put a public garden calendar on Google, and am imbedding it here. If you bookmark this post you will be able to see what I plant when and when the harvest comes and such, if you are interested.

That is about all the news at present. This will be a hectic week, with full days at the store alternating with "days off" that mostly aren't... Tues being Dover-Foxcroft/Bangor (major shopping this week)/home/Bangor for Master Gardener, Thurs I will take K to help a friend with her computer, Fri fortunately is a short day at the store and Sat I get "off" for my full day of Master Gardener classes. Somewhere around there I need to find time to do laundry, cook and wash dishes and maybe even think and sleep a bit.

Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Readers...